The first textbook on laboratory safety, “Laboratory Safety for Chemistry Students,” came out in 2010. Authors Robert H. Jill Jr. and David C. Finster are now working on a second edition and would welcome feedback on the text. Direct constructive comments and suggestions to Finster.
From the Archived Blogs
- Roundup of Wednesday #ACSDallas NewsSource: ACS Meeting Updates | Published on 2014-03-20
- A blogging siestaSource: Artful Science | Published on 2014-02-28
- Rivertop Makes Montana a MagnetSource: Cleantech Chemistry | Published on 2014-02-03
- C&EN Talks at InformexSource: Fine Line | Published on 2014-01-24
- This Week on CENtral Science: Green biz plan competition, workers’ comp for grad students and moreSource: Grand CENtral | Published on 2014-03-28
- IYC Closing Ceremonies in BrusselsSource: IYC 2011 | Published on 2011-11-15
- I’ll get around to procrastinating laterSource: Just Another Electron Pusher | Published on 2014-01-26
- In Print: Sriracha Sensation, Deceptive DishwareSource: Newscripts | Published on 2013-11-18
- Antibody-drug conjugates: not exactly “smart bombs” for cancerSource: Terra Sigillata | Published on 2012-06-22
- The Curious Case Of CereplastSource: The Chemical Notebook | Published on 2014-02-28
- GSK’s R&D Review: Successes & Lessons LearnedSource: The Haystack | Published on 2012-02-08
- What a GREat experience!Source: Transition States | Published on 2011-07-20
Register For This Site
A password will be e-mailed to you.