If you’re gearing up for the ACS National Meeting starting in Anaheim on Sunday, let me make a suggestion: Take along a copy of the Division of Chemical Health & Safety’s CHAS-At-A-Glance meeting guide (pdf). Even if safety isn’t your focus at the meeting, perhaps you can still take in a session or two. Here are the session topics:
- New and emerging national and international safety standards
- Ask Dr. Safety: About reproductive hazards
- What does a good safety program look like?
- Prudent Practices in the Laboratory: The new edition arrives!
- Program improvements following laboratory incidents