Intravenous Milk Thistle for Mushroom Poisoning
Nov03

Intravenous Milk Thistle for Mushroom Poisoning

Apologies to readers for the radio silence – a heavier-than-usual load at the day job has been compounded by what I hope is not a prelude to a similar, serious bout of pneumonia I had almost two years ago. In the meantime, I wanted to share with you a chemistry-relevant post I wrote for my monthly gig at Science-Based Medicine on 28 October 2011. The comments there evolved into a mouth-watering discussion of culinary mushrooms....

Read More