1. See Arr Oh
    Jan 06 - 11:30 am

Maybe K.C. Nicolaou has the right idea, but the wrong application….his “colored-in” ring systems would be great for just such a book!

2. Jyllian Kemsley
    Jan 06 - 1:08 pm

If the next person who sees these at a conference would pick up one or three for me, I would be ever so grateful!

3. David Kroll
    Jan 07 - 9:42 pm

Awww, you are still a young lass – and a wonderful aunt. I definitely see a lot of you in your niece.

Looking forward to seeing you soon at ScienceOnline!

4. Tope oreilly
    Jan 09 - 10:08 am

That book sounds absolutely brilliant, I’m surprised the market for such books isn’t larger. I have friend who’s a programmer, he just had a baby and it took forever to find a teach baby to program book.

5. Lauren Wolf
    Jan 09 - 10:14 am

@Jyllian, I will certainly be on the lookout for you.
    @David, Aww, thanks. We like to call her my protege in our family ;) And I’m looking forward to see you next week as well!
    @Tope, now I’m curious: What does a “Teach Baby to Program” book look like exactly?
    @SeeArrOh, I think the ring systems should definitely make the cut. Hopefully, ACS is listening ;)

6. Cindy Kalachek
    Jan 10 - 5:00 pm

Just stumbled upon your article. I am an editor with a coloring book company and we can work with you to make your dream into a reality!

7. [...] Speaking of synthetic art, we’d be remiss not to wish a happy belated birthday to organic chemist K. C. Nicolaou. Blogger BRSM prepared a special tribute to his penchant for flashy colours and ancient mythology in the figures that adorn his papers and the graphical abstracts that accompany them. A small group of Blogroll’s ‘usual suspects’ — including Adam Azman, Chemjobber and Dr Freddy — re-imagined K.C.’s classic molecules with new artistic twists. Perhaps these entries will finally prompt publication of that chemical colouring book. [...]