A few things we’re excited to see and do today…
1. Get over to the expo, 'cause it’s your last chance to pick up tchotchkes. (Morial Convention Center, 9am--1pm)
2. It’s also your last chance to catch part of the Cotton Memorial symposium. (9--12:30pm, Morial Convention Center, Room R02)
3. Self-healing polymers. Cool. (9--11:35am, Hilton New Orleans Riverside, Grand Salon 7)
4. Hydrate after a night on Bourbon Street: amid all the alternative energy hype, learn how new fuel sources might impact water supply. (1:30--4:50pm, Morial Convention Center, Room 236)
5. Start planning your postmeeting trip to the Tabasco factory in Avery Island, La. Acetic acid at its finest.