A few things we’re excited to see and do today…
1. Assessing the environmental impact of Hurricane Katrina. (8:20--11:40am, Convention Center, Room 213)
2. Teaching chemistry outside the classroom. (8:30--11:45am, Hilton New Orleans, Jasperwood)
3. What can be done about the looming energy crisis? (1:30--4:50pm, La Louisiane, Ballroom C).
4. Sci-Mix goes virtual: using Second Life to teach organic chemistry. (8--10pm, Convention Center, Hall A)
5. Hello, beignets? They’re not just for breakfast anymore. (Café du Monde, 1039 Decatur Street)