has been blogging for a few years now, but on an ephemeral basis—mainly for national meetings and other noteworthy items such as CHEMRAWN and biofuels research in Brazil. But the time has come for something permanent, something that you can always come back to and continue the conversation with us.
And now, a brief tour of things to come:
Also, Carmen Drahl of “She Blinded Me With Science” fame is back in the blogosphere.
And if you have suggestions or comments about the blog, feel free to send them my way at r_pepling at acs dot org.
In the words of C&EN’s fearless Editor-in-chief: Thanks for reading.
Online Editor, C&EN
- ACS national meeting coverage as you know and love.
- Interesting and timely tidbits that confirm chemistry is, indeed, everywhere, from the dentist’s office to other news outlets.
- Items about chemistry and food--because they go together like milk and cookies, like protons and electrons.
- Comment on the weekly editorial. Rudy says he’ll respond; just play nice.
- Discussions on other articles of interest from the print edition, like our Point/Counterpoints, Insights, etc.
- Posts from staff as they travel the globe in search of news from the chemical world.
Welcome to C&ENtral Science, our grand experiment with a permanent blog. We’ve got our safety glasses on, and we’ll try not to blow up anything. You may already know that C&EN